The Link King
Record Linkage and Consolidation Software
Additional Features in The Link King v4.0
- "Presto" the data formatting wizard virtually eliminates the need to format your input dataset
- Completely revised easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Link/Unduplicate datasets of virtually ANY size (up to 99,999,999 records).
- New Preliminary Data Reports and Processing Protocols:
- Conserve CPU and Disk requirements when blocking and comparing
- Prevent linking errors before they occur
- Identify and eliminate "bad" SSN and DOBs
- Conserve CPU and disk usage with "alias compression"
can save a lot of time.
- Prior to blocking The Link King will use our new "alias compression" protocol to minimize resource use in
blocking & comparing records. If your data has a lot of aliases, this feature
- Create a "master" roster and update it as new information becomes available.
- Once a "master roster" is created and a “uniqueid” is established through Consolidation of your source data, the
master roster can be re-input into The Link King as the “sample” and newly matched records will be appended
without changing the original value for “uniqueid”
After mapping, the updated "master roster" will contain:
- All records originally in the "master roster" with newly matched records “folded” into the preexisting
- Optionally, all unmatched records in the “matching” dataset will be appended and the “uniqueid”
incremented as necessary.
- Enhanced interface for manual review of uncertain pairs
- Enhanced interface for manual review of cross-links (aka "chained links")
- Enhanced Artificial Intelligence